3 SECTION STAFF RATTAN
The Three Section Staff, or San Jie Gun, is a Chinese flail utilizing three staffs linked by metal rings or rope.
Used to strike over and around shields, barriers, or other defensive impediments.
Designed for defense against spears and other long weapons. 26” each section. Ball bearing swivel.
Quality rattan wood provides a more lightweight and durable product.
Rattan Three-Section Staff Details:
* Lightweight Rattan - Manageable yet durable!
* Stainless Steel Chain Link - Easy swivel action!
* Classic 3-Section Design - Are you ready for the challenge?
* Rattan Three-Section Staff Dimensions:
* 26" Section Length (approx)
* 1" Section Diameter (approx)